Discover the Aga Khan Museum
A visit to the Aga Khan Museum is a visit for all the senses. Housed in a stunning building and surrounded by a formal garden and public park, the Museum offers worlds of discovery — and something for all ages and interests.
Explore centuries-old artifacts and contemporary art from the Iberian Peninsula to China.
• Learn about a 9th-century shipwreck and its mysterious cargo found in the Java Sea.
• Attend world premieres of films created along the historic Silk Route.
• Experience music and dance inspired by the rich traditions of Muslim civilizations.
• Find unique gifts designed to complement the Museum’s collection and exhibitions.
• Sample the wonderful cuisines of Turkey, Iran, North Africa, Central Asia, and the Indian subcontinent.
We look forward to your visit! You’ll find us on Wynford Drive just off the Don Valley Parkway.