Saturday: Slow Cooker Chocolate Banana Overnight Quinoa Oats
Write a review
- 1 and 1/2 cups steel cut oats
- 1/2 cup Quinta Quinoa
- 4 and 1/2 cups of chocolate almond milk
- 1 tbsp of cocoa powder
- 1 1/2 regular sized bananas, diced
- 4 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Spray your slow cooker liberally with non-stick spray.
- Combine the steel cut outs, rinsed Quinta Quinoa, chocolate almond milk, cocoa powder, banana, brown sugar, and salt into the slow cooker.
- Stir well and then set your slow cooker to low.
- Ideal cook time is 6-7 hours (6 hours if you have a fast crockpot)
- After 6-7 hours immediately turn off the crockpot heat and transfer to another dish or to breakfast bowls so it doesn’t begin to mush.
- Serve with a splash of milk, fresh berries, and additional brown sugar if desired.
- Visit www.quinta.co for more recipes.
ON the GO Magazine https://www.onthego.to/