Pisa Tower Caprese Salad
Preparation Time: 10 minutes Makes 4 servings
Write a review
- • fresh basil leaves
- • BERTOLLI Extra Virgin Original Olive Oil
- • 2 x 226g (8 oz) Galbani Fresh Mozzarella balls
- • 20 sundried tomatoes in oil, chopped into small pieces
- • sea salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste
- • sprig of basil
- • Chop up basil and add to olive oil; set aside.
- • Place one slice of mozzarella in centre of a plate;
- spoon some of the chopped sundried tomatoes onto
- it followed by another slice of mozzarella.
- • Repeat with 2 more alternating layers of mozzarella
- and sundried tomatoes.
- • Drizzle some of the basil infused olive oil over
- salad and season with salt and pepper. Garnish with
- sprig of basil.
- For more great recipes like this, visit onthego.to and search Galbani
ON the GO Magazine https://www.onthego.to/