Nut-Free Energy Bites
You’re going to need some help to keep your New Year’s resolution, and there’s no easier source of energy than these delicious and nut-free energy bites.
Write a review
- • 1 cup oatmeal (large flake or quick cooking)
- • 1/2 cup soy butter (such as Wow Butter)
- • 1/4 cup ground flaxseeds
- • 1/4 cup liquid honey
- • 1/2 cup coarsely chopped dried cranberries or raisins
- • 1/4 cup coarsely chopped pumpkin seeds or sunflower seeds
- • 1 tsp vanilla
- • 1/4 cup chocolate chips (optional)
- 1. In a large bowl, mix together soy butter, honey, and vanilla.
- 2. Stir in all of the remaining ingredients. Stir well to combine.
- 3. Shape into small balls (approximately 1" in diameter) and enjoy! This recipe makes 24 energy bites, and they can be stored in the refrigerator. •
- Visit www.GoodinEveryGrain.ca
ON the GO Magazine https://www.onthego.to/