Proscuitto Wrapped Duck Spiedini with Pesto
Serve these easy to prepare appetizers for entertaining or as part of a light meal with a salad.
Write a review
- 1 Package of King Cole Duck (KCD) Spiedini, thawed
- 2½ Tbsp (37mL) Prepared pesto
- 5 Slices of prosciutto, trimmed
- Pinch Freshly ground black pepper
- Pesto Dip
- ¼ cup (50 mL) Mayonnaise
- 1 tsp (5mL) Each pesto and lemon juice
- 1 Clove of garlic, minced
- 1. Separate spiedini and sprinkle with freshly ground pepper.
- 2. Brush all sides with pesto.
- 3. Split each slice of prosciutto into 2 strips and wrap around the spiedini, spiraling.
- 4. Wrap skewer ends with foil to reduce scorching and place on broiling pan rack.
- 5. Broil for about 6 minutes, turning once, or until cooked and lightly browned.
- 6. Combine dip ingredients in small bowl and serve with spiedini.
- Visit www.kingcoleducks.com
ON the GO Magazine https://www.onthego.to/