Irresistible Pecan Pie
Write a review
- • 3 eggs, beaten
- • ¾ cup light corn syrup
- • 2 Tbsp dark corn syrup
- • ¾ cup light brown sugar
- • 3 Tbsp butter, melted
- • 1 pinch salt
- • ½ cup pecans, finely crushed
- • 1 cup pecans, quartered
- • 1 cup pecans, halved
- 1. In a medium bowl, mix together eggs, light and dark corn syrups, brown sugar, butter, salt and finely crushed pecans. Spread quartered pecans over bottom of refrigerated pie crust. Pour syrup mixture over pecans, then arrange pecan halves on top of pie.
- 2. Bake in a preheated 350°F (175°C) oven for one hour or until firm. Let cool for one hour before serving. Makes one 9-inch pie.
- Pecan pie is a great alternative for anyone in your Thanksgiving crowd that isn’t a fan of pumpkin. This recipe uses two kinds of corn syrup and is certain to be a crowd pleaser. Use your own crust recipe or a pre-made pie crust.
ON the GO Magazine https://www.onthego.to/