HOMEMADE EAT-MORE BARS
This is a great homemade version of the popular Eat-More bar. Recipe makes 20 squares.
Write a review
- • ½ cup smooth peanut butter
- • 1 cup corn syrup
- • 1 ¾ cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- • 1¼ cups small flake rolled oats
- • 2 cups chopped dry roasted peanuts
- • Grease a 10 x 6 inch pan.
- • Chop peanuts.
- • In a saucepan add the peanut butter and corn syrup and bring to a low boil, and stir well, then remove from heat.
- • Add chocolate chips, small flakes oats, and peanuts.
- • Mix well until chocolate is all melted and combined evenly.
- • Pour in to prepared pan.
- • Chill to harden, remove five minutes, then slice into bars.
ON the GO Magazine https://www.onthego.to/