Write a review
- • Organic Smoked duBreton bacon
- • Arugula lettuce (or any lettuce of your preference)
- • Tomato, vine ripened
- • 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- • 2 Tbsp apple cider vinegar
- • 2 Tbsp maple syrup
- • 3 Tbsp soft goat’s cheese
- • 2 slices whole grain bread
- 1. Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C).
- 2. Mix brown sugar, apple cider vinegar and maple syrup in a small bowl.
- 3. Place bacon slices on cooling rack set over a baking sheet, covered in tin foil.
- 4. Bake in the preheated oven for 10 minutes, turn slices, and bake another 5 minutes.
- 5. Remove bacon and brush both sides with brown sugar mixture. Return bacon to the oven and bake another 5 minutes.
- 6. Repeat basting every 5 minutes until bacon is browned and crisp, about 35 minutes.
- 7. Toast bread in toaster or panini press.
- 8. Slice tomatoes.
- 9. Now it’s time to build your Candied BLT. Pile it as high as you like: lettuce, tomato, candied bacon and goat’s cheese. Don’t be stingy with the bacon!
- 10. Enjoy!
ON the GO Magazine https://www.onthego.to/