Bacon Mushroom Cheese Turkey Burgers
Write a review
- 1.5 lbs (750 g) ground Ontario turkey
- 3 tbsp (45 mL) onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 tsp (1 mL) ground black pepper
- 1 cup (250 mL) Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) mushrooms, sliced
- 6 slices crisp bacon, crumbled
- 1 green onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup (50 mL) mayonnaise
- 1. In a bowl, combine ground turkey, onion, garlic and pepper; mix well. Shape into 6 patties.
- 2. In a small bowl, mix together cheese, mushrooms, bacon, green onion and mayonnaise.
- 3. Broil or grill burgers 4-6 inches (10-15 cm) from heat on medium-temperature grill for 10-12 minutes, turning once.
- 4. During the last several minutes of cooking, spoon 1/4 cup (50 mL) topping on each burger. Continue cooking until cheese is melted. Enjoy!
- Get more Super recipes at makesitsuper.ca
ON the GO Magazine https://www.onthego.to/