Roasted Potato, Egg, Tomato & Sausage Breakfast Skillet
One sure-fire way to make anyone a morning person is to toss some Johnsonville Breakfast Sausage into a skillet. Add in some sautéed garlic and rosemary alongside potatoes and onions and you have one delicious morning. And a guarantee that no one is skipping breakfast today.
Write a review
- 1 pkg (13.23 ounces / 375 g) Johnsonville Original Breakfast Sausages
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 lb redskin potatoes cut into bite-size pieces
- ½ cup chopped onion
- 4 fresh rosemary leaves
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes halved
- 4 eggs (or desired amount)
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ tsp pepper
- 1. In a large skillet, heat olive oil and sauté potatoes, onion, rosemary, salt, pepper and garlic. Cook for about 20 minutes, until everything is almost done, then remove the mixture from the pan and put it aside.
- 2. Cook the sausages in the same skillet until the internal temperature reaches 82°C (180°F), about 10 minutes. Cut each sausage into thirds.
- 3. Add the cherry tomatoes and cook for another 3 minutes.
- 4. Pour the potatoes and onion mixture into the skillet.
- 5. Add the eggs over the ingredients and cook until eggs are done.
ON the GO Magazine https://www.onthego.to/