Introducing Business Analytics at St. Lawrence College
Take your diploma or degree further with our Graduate Certificate programs, designed to prepare you for your chosen career in just one year.
Our Graduate Certificate programs include:
• Addictions and Mental Health (NEW!)
• Autism and Behavioural Science
• Communicative Disorders Assistant
• Health Care Administration
• Interactive Marketing Communications
• Logistics and Supply Chain Management
• Professional Accounting Practice (NEW!)
• Therapeutic Recreation (NEW!)
Also we’re thrilled to be launching the new Graduate Certificate in Business Analytics. This program prepares graduates to work in a growing and dynamic sector across a diverse range of industries, from health care, community services, various businesses, and more. Graduates of this program will master the techniques and tools required for analytical decision making and utilize these skills to drive the competitiveness of an organization. Students will be exposed to value driven, data analytics models as well as the opportunity to specialize in the areas of marketing, operations, and, business strategy. Through applied learning techniques, such as problem based learning, and work placement students will be able to apply their learning to real world problems.
For more information, please visit stlawrencecollege.ca.