Earn A Degree and A Living With N.O.W. Plus
York University now offers an innovative new set of services to help you earn a degree in business without putting your career on hold. The N.O.W. Plus pathway supports busy working people like you with the flexibility you need to learn while you earn.
N.O.W. Plus, which stands for Nights, Online and Weekends, makes it possible for you to earn a business degree entirely online or through night and weekend classes. The “Plus” refers to specialized supports designed to help mature students be successful in earning a degree.
WHAT IS N.O.W. PLUS? N.O.W. Plus helps working professionals earn degrees even faster with personalized admissions guidance and advising throughout your program.
- Gain access to application assistance.
- Get admissions decisions in less than 14 days.
- Complete your degree with 100% online classes, 100% evening/weekend classes, or a combination of both.
- Have space reserved for you in night, online, and weekend courses.
- Work with a dedicated advisor who will help you access the resources you need.
- Apply for transfer credit for college or university courses that you’ve already taken to finish in as little as three and a half years of part-time study.
Whether you choose the 90-credit Bachelor of Administrative Studies (BAS) or the 90-credit Bachelor of Human Resources Management (BHRM) degree, you’ll learn the same material from the same instructors and professors as fulltime degree students — but on a schedule that fits your life.
Learn more at yorku.ca/nowplus