Kiss Your Sleep Issues Goodnight
Everyone has their own style of sleeping and their own unique requirements for support, temperature and comfort. Add a sleeping partner to the mix and the sleep situation becomes quite complex. The good news is there are options to address people’s sleep issues and deliver a better night’s sleep for all which include:
HOT OR COLD SLEEPERS
Your body temperature fluctuates in the night which can lead to restless nights of kicking the blankets off and then searching for them in the night.
Mattress and pillow technologies have evolved to regulate temperature and wick away moisture. With the right mattress and pillow, Hot or Cold Sleepers can stay asleep longer without the restlessness that comes with temperature fluctuations.
Research shows couples suffer 50 per cent more sleep disturbances if they share a bed. But some relief is in sight. Mattresses with pocket coils or memory foam absorb movement from a restless partner, enabling you both to sleep more soundly.
ACHES & PAINS
For those suffering from pain, it’s important to consult with a health professional. In many cases, part of the solution is to look for a mattress with the right supportive structure to cradle your body and keep it in perfect alignment. Don’t forget the pillow! The right pillow will properly support your head and neck. There are pillows specifically designed for back, stomach and side sleepers.
Have a sleep issue or question?
Visit the Sleep Experts section online at sleepcountry.ca.
• Memory Foam cradles your head for comfort and responds to movements to relieve pressure points and mould to your body’s contours to provide head and neck support
• GelCool appliqué keeps the pillow cool for a comfortable sleeping area
• Zippered Staycool cover allows for maximum airflow and helps wick away moisture
Polar Tropic Pillow
• Reversible memory foam pillow so you can choose between two different climates
• Ice silk yarn is woven into the fabric to promote an enhanced cool sleeping surface
• Flip to the other side for a cozy room temperature feel when there’s a chill in the air
Bamboo Nights Sheet Set
• Made from 100% Rayon from Bamboo
• Contains moisture wicking properties that help keep you cool throughout the night
• Anti-bacterial & hypo-allergenic
• Available in White, Ivory, Mink and Grey
Climatech Down Duvet
• Designed to minimize temperature changes through the enhanced moisture wicking properties of unique Climatech fibres
• Breathable 100% Rayon from Bamboo shell provides the warmth or coolness you need
Down Alternative Duvet
• Lightweight and breathable thanks to its 100% microgel polyester fill
• Helps regulate body temperature as you sleep