HRPA 2018 Annual Conference and Trade Show
Join us for Canada’s Largest HR Conference & Trade Show January 31st to February 2nd, 2018!
The world of work is changing quickly, and those who don’t adapt will be left behind. Make sure you’re prepared by attending the 2018 HRPA Annual Conference & Trade Show! The 2018 conference is all about The Intelligence Revolution — and it’s a can’t-miss if you want to be prepared for the future of work. The event runs from January 31st to February 2nd, 2018 at the Metro Toronto Convention Centre. If you’re an HR professional, people manager or simply a forward-thinking business pro, this is the event for you.
Register now — you don’t want to miss this!
Haven’t decided if you’re going to attend yet? Here are the top 5 reasons you won’t want to miss HRPA’s 2018 Annual Conference & Trade Show:
1. Discover new ideas, motivation and inspiration through our world-renowned keynote speakers in eight groundbreaking keynote sessions:
Adam Grant: Organizational psychologist, Wharton professor, New York Times bestselling author of Give and Take, Originals, and Option B with Sheryl Sandberg.
Benjamin Tal: Deputy Chief Economist of CIBC World Markets Inc.
Dr. Brené Brown: Research professor at the University of Houston Graduate College of Social Work, creator of popular TED Talks, and author of Braving the Wilderness.
Bill Taylor: Bestselling author, co-founder and editor of Fast Company Magazine and former editor of the Harvard Business Review.
Jesse Hirsh: Futurist, broadcaster, researcher and internet strategist.
Margaret Trudeau: Mental health advocate and author of Changing My Mind and The Time of My Life: Choosing a Vibrant, Joyful Future.
Dr. John Izzo: Corporate advisor, speaker, bestselling author and advocate for sustainable living.
Seth Mattison: Futurist and expert on workforce trends and generational dynamics.
2. Explore 140+ HR seminars where you’ll learn about cutting-edge research, discover the latest applied learning and thinking, and find out about practical tools and knowledge you can use in your organization.
3. Connect and network with key HR and business decision-makers from top companies across Canada and internationally.
4. Find out about the latest HR products and services from the industry’s most innovative exhibitors and leading edge sponsors at the HRPA Trade Show.
5. Engage in interactive exhibits designed around our theme “The Intelligence Revolution” and prepare for the workplace of the future.
Register now to take advantage of our Early Bird pricing and save $275 on your all-access pass. Visit www.hrpaconference.ca to learn more.