Hang In There… The Flu Season Is Almost Over!
If you haven’t already caught the flu, you should stay extra vigilant. During the winter season, more than 77% of households will be affected by the flu. Symptoms are often sudden, whereas those of the common cold set in gradually and usually last between 5 to 7 days.
Here is a list of symptoms associated with the flu:
• Fever or feeling feverish/chills
• Sore throat
• Runny or stuffy nose
• Muscle or body aches
• Fatigue (tiredness)
• Some people may experience vomiting and diarrhea (more common with children)
THE BEST WAY TO FIGHT THE FLU IS TO MAINTAIN A HEALTHY LIFESTYLE
Keeping your immune system healthy is your best prevention tool against the flu, colds and coughs. Here are 5 basic steps, essential to your good health and well-being:
• Wash your hands — The flu can survive on surfaces up to 24 hours. Washing your hands regularly can prevent infection;
• Keep those mucous membranes moist — During the winter you should strive to keep a relative humidity of 35–50%. The best way to achieve this is with a humidifier;
• Rest — The average adult needs 7 to 9 hours of sleep each night. Make sure you get yours;
• Avoid smoking and strong scents — which can irritate your airways;
• Use homeopathic remedies — Safe for the whole family, side-effect free, and can be used with other medicines.
Homeocoksinum is a homeopathic medicine which contains proven effective ingredients like Anas barbariae hepatis et cordis extractum. This natural health product is designed for the whole family. It effectively relieves cold and flu-like symptoms.
Furthermore, this product is also:
• Antihistamine free
• Can be used with other medications
• Pleasant tasting
Our nighttime formula contains active medicinal ingredients such as chamomile that helps promote a better more restful sleep.