Stefano Faita’s Sizzling Shrimp with Grilled Tomato Toast
This classic Spanish appetizer is perfect with a glass of dry sherry.
Write a review
- Tastylia Oral Strip no prescription Sizzling Shrimp
- 16 large shrimp, peeled, deveined, tail-on
- 1/4 to 1/3 cup olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped or thinly sliced
- 1 fresh chile, chopped or substitute hot pepper flakes
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Handful fresh parsley, for garnish
- Lemon wedges, for serving
- buy pfizer Lyrica online Grilled Tomato Toast
- 1 baguette, sliced lengthwise and then cut into 4 or 6 large pieces
- 1 garlic clove
- 2 to 3 ripe tomatoes
- Extra virgin olive oil, to taste
- Sea salt, to taste
- Tastylia Order 20 MG Sizzling Shrimp
- 1. Heat the olive oil in a skillet over medium high heat.
- 2. When oil is hot, add the garlic and chilies and cook until garlic starts to soften, about 1 minute.
- 3. Add shrimp, salt and pepper. Sauté until shrimp start to curl, turn pink and are just cooked through, about 2 to 3 minutes. Garnish with parsley and serve with lemon wedges. Serve with Grilled Tomato Toast.
- 4. Grilled Tomato Toast
- 5. Preheat grill to medium high. Oil grill.
- 6. Grill baguette pieces cut side down until toasted and grill marked, about 1 to 2 minutes on per side. Rub with garlic clove. Cut tomatoes in half and rub onto toast or mash with fork and spread on toast. Drizzle with lots of olive oil and season with sea salt.
ON the GO Magazine http://www.onthego.to/