Spring is finally here and that cold miserable winter is behind us! Get your stomach’s ready this season with a delicious pasta.
Spring Time Pasta
Write a review
- • 1 package Kamut fettuccine
- • 1 Tbsp olive oil
- • 1 onion, diced
- • 1 clove garlic, minced
- • 8 roma tomatoes, diced
- • 8 radishes, quartered
- • 1 cup frozen, shelled edamame, rinsed and drained
- • 2 carrots, julienned
- • 1 small zucchini, julienned
- • 2 Tbsp tomato paste
- • 1 cup vegetable stock
- • 1 Tbsp chopped basil
- • salt and pepper, to taste
- In a large saucepan, sauté the onion in olive oil over medium high heat, until soft.
- Add garlic and tomatoes. Cook until tomatoes begin to fall apart.
- Season with salt and pepper. Add vegetable stock and tomato paste.
- Bring to a boil and add radishes, edamame, carrots, zucchini and basil.
- Cook until vegetables are tender, 5 to 10 minutes.
ON the GO Magazine http://www.onthego.to/