Smoked Sausage Kebobs with Summer Vegetables
Write a review
- 600 g Piller’s Knackwurst Sausage, cut in 1" pieces
- 1 large red bell pepper, cut in 1” squares
- 1 large yellow bell pepper, cut in 1” squares
- 1 large green bell pepper, cut in 1” squares
- 1 large red onion, cut in 1” squares
- 6 wooden skewers grilling spray
- Paprika glaze
- 1 ½ Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tsp. smoked paprika
- ½ tsp. salt
- ½ tsp. pepper
- Soak wooden skewers in water for 20 minutes.
- Combine olive oil, paprika, salt and pepper in a small bowl. Spit sausage, peppers and onion onto skewers and brush with paprika glaze. Spray grill and preheat to medium heat. Grill kebobs until sausage is grilled and vegetables are tender, about 5 minutes per side. Remove from grill and serve immediately.
ON the GO Magazine http://www.onthego.to/