Scallop Sauté with Olive Pesto Recipe
Write a review
- • 1 lb sea scallops, washed and dried thoroughly
- • 1 Jar (190mL) Sardo Gourmet Green Olive pesto
- • 1 tomato, diced
- • ⅛ Tbsp finely chopped
- • fresh parsley
- • 1 garlic clove
- • 3 Tbsp lemon juice
- • 2 Tbsp butter
- • 2 Tbsp Olive Oil
- Heat large skillet, add olive oil over medium-high heat. Add scallops, turning them frequently until golden brown.
- Remove scallops and place on a platter, keep warm. Refrigerate at least 1 hour before serving.
- Using same skillet, add lemon juice, butter, garlic, parsley, pepper.
- Cook until butter is melted, pour over the scallops. Place Scallop on top Pesto.
ON the GO Magazine http://www.onthego.to/