Pumpkin Pie Protein Overnight Oatmeal | Grain Farmers
Satisfy your pumpkin pie cravings with this make-ahead oatmeal. Not only is it delicious but it’s also high in protein and fibre to help keep you full for longer. Makes two servings.
- 3 Tbsp pumpkin (canned pumpkin, not pumpkin pie filling)
- ½ cup almond milk or milk of choice
- ¼ cup plain Greek yogurt
- ¼ tsp pumpkin pie spice
- ¼ tsp cinnamon
- ⅛ tsp salt
- 2 Tbsp baking stevia or ¼ cup sweetener that measures like sugar
- 1 cup large flake or steel cut oats
- ¼ cup vanilla or plain protein powder (or additional oats)
Optional: 1 Tbsp maple syrup or honey, chopped pecans or nuts for topping
- In a small bowl, mix the pumpkin, milk, and yogurt together.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and stir to combine.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight (or for at least an hour so the oats soften and absorb the liquid).
- Top with syrup/honey or chopped pecans if desired. Enjoy cold, or microwave for 30–60 seconds to enjoy warm.
Recipe courtesy of www.DashingDish.com