This delicious vinaigrette uses corn oil and corn syrup to make it the perfect flavour and consistency, and makes it easy to include more servings of fruits and vegetables into your diet. It takes just 10 minutes to prepare and makes one cup.
Write a review
- • ½ cup raspberries, fresh or frozen (thawed)
- • 2 Tbsp red wine vinegar
- • ¼ cup light corn syrup
- • ½ cup corn oil
- • ¾ tsp ground mustard
- • Salt and pepper to taste
- Combine raspberries, vinegar, corn syrup and mustard seed in food processor or blender. Blend until smooth. Gradually add oil while mixing. Season with salt and pepper. Chill until ready to serve.
- For more great recipes like this, visit onthego.to and search grain farm
ON the GO Magazine http://www.onthego.to/