Pork Parmesan Party Cups
Write a review
- • 11 lb (500 g) ground pork
- • 1 onion, finely chopped
- • 1 tsp oregano
- • 1 tsp basil
- • 1 tsp parsley
- • Salt and pepper
- • 1–398 mL can tomato sauce
- • Cup coarsely grated parmesan
- • 2 cups arugula leaves
- Parmesan Cups
- 1 Preheat oven to 425°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment. With a pencil, draw 3" circles on the parchment. Spread 2 tsp of grated parmesan to fill each circle.
- 2 Bake for 2–3 minutes or until just lightly golden. Remove from oven and allow to cool 1–2 minutes.
- 3 To make bowls, carefully lift each warm circle off the parchment with a spatula and press into a mini-tarlet pan to form a cup. Allow them to cool.
- Spiced Pork Filling
- 1 In a large fry pan over medium-high heat, sauté pork and onions, breaking up with the side of a spoon to make a small crumble. Add oregano, basil, parsley and continue until pork is cooked through.
- 2 Stir in tomato sauce and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- 1 Into each Parmesan Cup, add a few arugula leaves and top with a large spoonful of Spiced Pork Filling.
ON the GO Magazine http://www.onthego.to/