Pita – nini
- 1 Pita bread (6” in diameter)
- 2 tbsp. Roasted Red pepper Aioli (See recipe below)
- 2 leaves Boston or Romaine lettuce
- 2 slices San Daniele Mortadella
- 4 slices Mastro Tradizionali Napoli Salami
- 4 slices Mastro Tradizionali Siciliano Salami
- ½ red onion (sliced and sautéed)
- ½ zucchini (sliced and sautéed)
- ½ yellow or red pepper (sliced and sautéed)
1) Cut the pita bread in half and separate the sides very carefully to make pita pockets.
2) Divide ingredients in half and spread evenly in each pita half. Serve and enjoy!
Roasted Red Pepper Aioli
- ½ cup Mayonnaise
- 2 cloves Garlic
- 2 Red Peppers (roasted)
- Lemon juice, salt and pepper to taste
1) Blend all ingredients in a food processor or with an immersion blender.
2) Keep refrigerated until use.