Pancetta, Plums & Pistachios on Brie
Write a review
- • 1 – 13 oz (370 g) brie wheel
- • 150 g pancetta, finely diced
- • ¼ cup onion, finely diced
- • 1 red or black plum, finely diced
- • ¼ cup sherry
- • ¼ cup pistachios, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Place brie in a baking dish and set aside.
- In a skillet, brown pancetta and onion until pancetta is crisp. Add plum and cook 1 minute. Season with pepper.
- Deglaze the pan by adding sherry. Simmer 1 min, remove from heat and stir in pistachios. Pour over the brie.
- Cover with foil and bake for 20–25 minutes or until cheese has melted. Serve immediately with crackers or toasted bread.
ON the GO Magazine http://www.onthego.to/