Overnight Oats In A Jar
Have fun trying a variety of fruit and nut toppings — fresh local peaches and apples are a nice Fall choice.
Write a review
- • 3/4 cup rolled oats
- • 3/4 cup soy beverage
- • 1 tbsp wheat bran
- • Pinch cinnamon
- 1. Combine oats and soy beverage in a 500 ml (2 cup) jar.
- 2. Sprinkle wheat bran and cinnamon on top of the mixture. Stir well. Seal the jar tightly.
- 3. Put the jar in the fridge overnight.
- 4. The next morning sprinkle your favorite fruit and nuts into the jar on top of the oats and enjoy.
- Note: Overnight Oats in a Jar can be eaten the next morning cold right from the fridge or can be warmed-up in the microwave before adding your fruit and nut toppings. •
ON the GO Magazine http://www.onthego.to/