No Bake Play Dough
This very easy homemade play dough can last up to 6 months. Keep in a sealed bag or container. If dough starts to dry out, knead in some water.
Write a review
- • 1 cup water
- • 4 cups flour
- • 2–4 tablespoons vegetable oil
- • 1½ cups salt
- • food colouring
- • Pour water into a large mixing bowl.
- • Add food colouring. Stir well.
- • Add flour and salt and stir, starting to combine.
- • Add oil and stir. If the mix seems dry add a little more oil. Knead the ingredients together until a soft dough is formed.
- FOR MORE GREAT RECIPES LIKE THIS, VISIT ONTHEGO.TO AND SEARCH GRAIN FARMERS
ON the GO Magazine http://www.onthego.to/