Quick and easy Butter Chicken
Write a review
- 1 Tbsp of butter
- 300g – 400g of chicken
- KFI Butter Chicken sauce
- basmati rice
- • Heat 1 Tbsp of butter (or oil) in a large skillet over medium heat.
- • Add 300g – 400g of chicken, cut into ½ inch cubes, then place in skillet. If you are using bone-in chicken, remove the bone and cut the chicken into ½ inch cubes before placing in the skillet. Cook the chicken for approximately 5 minutes or until it is fully cooked. For added flavour, marinate your chicken for 24 hours before cooking.
- • Once the chicken is cooked, add 1 jar of
- KFI Butter Chicken sauce, stir well, and let simmer for 5 minutes. For creamier butter chicken, add 2 tsp of 35% cream (or sour cream), and stir well.
- • Serve with basmati rice or naan bread.
- • Veg. option: Use tofu, paneer, or 1 cup of mixed veggies instead of chicken.
ON the GO Magazine http://www.onthego.to/