• 1 package Kamut Rotini
• 1 tbsp olive oil
• 1 tbsp butter
• 1 large onion, diced
• 1 cup ricotta cheese
• 1 package cream cheese, softened
• 1 cup half and half cream
• 2 jars marinated, quartered artichoke hearts
• 1 tbsp reserved artichoke
• 4 cups fresh spinach coarsely chopped
• 1 cup parmesan cheese, grated
• 1 cup asiago or cheddar cheese, grated
• 1 tbsp garlic powder
• salt and pepper to taste
In a medium pot, cook onion in olive oil and butter until translucent and slightly golden brown. Add ricotta and cream cheese, melt cream cheese and add half and half cream. Add parmesan, asiago, spinach, artichokes, artichoke marinade, garlic powder, salt and pepper.
In a large pot of boiling, salted water cook pasta until al dente, about 8 minutes, drain off water and mix with sauce. If desired, place in a baking dish and top with breadcrumbs, bake at 350°F for 20–30 minutes.