Kamut® Pasta Salad
Write a review
- • 1 package Kamut® Rotini
- • 1 pomegranate
- • ½ cup dried cranberries
- • 1 cup shelled pistachios
- • 1 stalk celery, sliced
- • ¼ cup feta or goats cheese, crumbled
- • ¾ cup mayo
- • ¾ cup plain yogurt
- • 2 Tbsp vinegar
- • 1 tsp sugar
- • 1 tsp curry powder
- • salt and pepper, to taste
- • In a large pot of boiling, salted water, cook pasta 8-10 minutes, until al dente.
- • Cut pomegranate in half, place cut side down in your hand, smack pomegranate with a large spoon over large bowl.
- • Add cooled pasta, cranberries, pistachios, celery and cheese.
- • In a small bowl combine mayo, yogurt, vinegar, sugar, curry powder, salt and pepper.
- • Pour dressing over pasta mixture and toss to combine. Serve chilled.
- For more great recipes like this, visit onthego.to and search kamut
ON the GO Magazine http://www.onthego.to/