Chorizo Deviled Eggs
Write a review
- ½ 250 g pkg. Piller’s Chorizo Sausage, fi nely chopped
- 12 large eggs
- 6 Tbsp. mayonnaise
- 2 tsp. Dijon mustard
- Pinch: cayenne pepper, salt and pepper, to taste paprika, fresh cilantro, chopped
- Place eggs in the bottom of a large pot and cover with water. Bring to a boil over high
- heat; cover, turn off heat, and let stand for 10 minutes. Drain and cover eggs with cold
- water. Let stand until cool to the touch.
- Peel eggshells, halve eggs lengthwise and scoop yolks into a medium bowl, reserving
- the egg whites.
- Mash the egg yolks with mayonnaise, Dijon mustard, cayenne pepper, salt and pepper,
- and stir in chorizo sausage. Spoon the egg yolk and chorizo mixture onto the egg white
- halves. Place on a plate, dust with paprika, and garnish with cilantro.
ON the GO Magazine http://www.onthego.to/