CHOCOLATE CINNAMON BREAD PUDDING
This bread pudding doubles as a delicious dessert or as a hearty breakfast. It’s perfect for special occasions like Mother’s Day!
Write a review
- • 2 large eggs
- • 3 cups chocolate soy milk
- • 3 Tbsp brown sugar
- • 2 Tbsp ground cinnamon
- • 1 tsp vanilla extract
- • Pinch of salt
- • 8 oz brioche or challah bread (about 8 ½-inch slices), chopped into large pieces
- 1. In a large bowl, beat eggs and then add soy milk, brown sugar, cinnamon, vanilla extract and salt. Whisk well.
- 2. Cut the bread into bite-sized pieces and place in an 8" x 8" nonstick casserole dish.
- 3. Pour the mixture slowly over the bread, ensuring you get it between all the pieces.
- 4. C over with plastic wrap, refrigerate and soak for 30 minutes.
- 5. Bake 35–40 minutes at 375°F, until set. Serve warm.
ON the GO Magazine http://www.onthego.to/