• 2 lbs (900 gr) of duBreton Extra Lean Ground Pork
• 1/4 C (60 ml) of chopped onion
• 1 1/2 tsp (6 ml) dried rosemary
• 1/4 C (60 ml) fresh parsley,chopped
• 1 egg
• 3/4 C (175 ml) of bread crumbs
• Fresh-ground pepper and salt
• 6 whole-wheat buns
• 2/3 C (160 ml) fresh goat cheese, softened
• 12 pieces of dried tomatoes
• 1 C (250 ml) arugula leaves
Preheat barbecue to medium-high or conventional oven to 425°F (210°C). In a bowl, mix all burger ingredients with exception of garnishes. Season with salt and pepper. Divide mixture into 6 portions and form into patties. Place on grill or on a baking sheet covered with parchment paper in centre of oven. Cook patties for 12-15 minutes, turning once. Toast buns, spread goat cheese on bottom half of buns and place patties on buns followed by dried tomatoes and arugula.
Patties may also be cooked over medium-high heat on stove top; allow 5-7 minutes for each side.