Bourbon - Spiked Sausage Sliders
Celebrate with a brunch that incorporates two favourites: sausage and bourbon. Celebrity Chef Mark McEwan delivers again with a recipe that will be handed down for generations and devoured in minutes.
Write a review
- 2 pkgs (8.78 oz/249 g) of JohnsonvilleTMOriginal Breakfast Sausage Rounds
- 6 oz grated white cheddar
- 12 tsp bourbon, onion and bacon jam
- Heat the BBQ to medium heat. Grill sausage rounds until cooked through (approximately 4-5 minutes per side). Place ½ oz of cheese on each round to melt. Toast sliders and buns and set aside. Build the sliders and top each sausage round with a spoonful of compote. Serve hot.
- Get great recipes and more at johnsonville.ca
ON the GO Magazine http://www.onthego.to/