BARILLA® ROTINI WITH BASIL PESTO, ARUGULA, ROASTED TOMATOES AND CRISPY PROSCIUTTO
Write a review
- 1 Box - Barilla® Rotini
- 4 - Plum tomatoes quartered
- 1/2 cup - Extra virgin olive oil
- 1 - Clove garlic 10 - Leaves basil
- 2 cups - Arugula
- 1/2 cup - Parmigiano Reggiano cheese grated
- 1/2 cup - Prosciutto rendered Salt & Pepper to taste
- PRE-HEAT the oven to 220ºC and bring a large pot of water to a boil.
- TOSS the tomatoes in 25 ml of olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- PLACE on a sheet tray and roast in the oven for about 10 minutes. Meanwhile, SAUTE the garlic in 13 ml of olive oil for 1-2 minutes or until slightly yellow in color.
- ADD the chopped roasted tomatoes. In a blender, COMBINE the cheese and basil, season with salt and pepper, blend well and add remaining oil while blending, then set aside.
- COOK the pasta according to package directions, drain and toss with the sauce.
- DRIZZLE with the basil pesto and toss with the cheese and arugula.
- TOP with the crispy prosciutto
ON the GO Magazine http://www.onthego.to/