Bacon-Wrapped, Blue Cheese & Fig-Stuffed Chicken Breast
Write a review
- • 1 package of duBreton organic Smoked Bacon
- • 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- • 12 thin slices of blue cheese
- • 4 figs thinly sliced
- • Chopped fresh parsley (for garnish)
- 1. Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C).
- 2. Slice and prepare blue cheese and figs and set aside.
- 3. Cut into chicken breasts lengthways to form a deep pocket.
- 4. Stuff with blue cheese and figs.
- 5. Wrap chicken breasts with bacon (approximately 3 slices per chicken breast, depending on size of chicken breasts*)
- 6. Place in a shallow baking dish and cook for approximately one hour.
- 7. Let rest for 5 minutes before serving.
- • Use toothpicks to hold chicken together.
- • Serve with your favourite side dish.
- * There are 10 slices of bacon in a package. For large chicken breasts, you may require a second package of bacon.
- Visit www.dubreton.com
ON the GO Magazine http://www.onthego.to/