Apricot Honey Glazed Ham Gluten Free
Write a review
- ½ cup apricot preserves
- ½ cup honey
- 1 Tbsp. cornstarch
- 3 Tbsp. lemon juice
- ¼ tsp. ground cloves
- Preheat oven to 325˚F.
- Remove ham from packaging and place in a shallow roasting pan.
- Add ½ cup of water and cover with a lid or aluminum foil.
- Heat ham for 1 hour or until warm throughout. Meanwhile, combine all glaze ingredients in a saucepan over medium heat.
- Heat, stirring constantly, until thickened and bubbly.
- Spoon glaze over ham and baste during last 30 minutes of baking.
ON the GO Magazine http://www.onthego.to/