Valentine’s Day Cocktails
Warm the hearts of your loved ones with these romantic libations!
The Blushing Lady is a fruity cocktail that is the right blend of tropical flavours with a nice medley of sweet, sour and tart.
- 1 oz Pomegranate Liqueur
- 2 oz Vodka
- 1 oz pink grapefruit juice
- lemon wedge
- coarse sugar for rimming
- Rub a wedge of lemon around the rim of a martini glass and dip the glass into a plate of coarse sugar.
- Pour the remaining ingredients into a cocktail shaker with ice.
- Shake and strain into the garnished martini glass.
Indulge yourself with this Chocolate Martini rimmed with cocoa. It’s a perfect dessert drink when hosting a Valentine’s dinner party.
- 2 oz Sinsations Dark Chocolate Martini
- 1 oz Raspberry Liqueur
- powdered cocoa for rimming
- Pour the ingredients into a shaker with ice cubes.
- Shake vigorously.
- Strain into a chilled cocktail glass rimmed with cocoa
For this and all Champagne cocktails, add the Champagne last, right before serving for the best results and the best looking dissolving sugar cube effect.
- 1 sugar cube
- 2–3 dashes bar bitters
- 1 oz brandy
- Place the sugar cube in the bottom of a Champagne flute.
- Use the dashes bar bitters to saturate the sugar cube.
- Add the brandy.
- Fill with Champagne.