University Of Ontario Institute Of Technology: Smart, Young, Focused
Parents want their children to have successful and rewarding careers. Students want an exciting and innovative environment to grow and learn. That’s where we come in.
We are the University of Ontario Institute of Technology — one of Canada’s newest public research universities. We offer bachelor’s degrees in market-oriented programs. We don’t stop there. Students can pursue their passions in our master’s and PhD degree programs.
Like our 10,000 students, we’re smart, young and focused.
In fact, if our university was one of our students, here’s what our transcript would say:
• We’re good at technology: skilled with and inquisitive about technology, including how it interacts with education and our society.
• We focus our studies: specialists in marketrelevant, strategic areas like advanced robotics, computational research, health sciences and nuclear generation.
• We work well with others: skilled at partnering on research and experiential learning with more than 400 businesses, industries and community organizations.
• We get A’s in innovation: a university with an entrepreneurial mindset, home to some of the country’s top researchers, including 11 Canada Research Chairs.
• We own the newest and best stuff: owners of 70+ state-of-the-art research labs and internationally-known testing facilities, all anchored by a 15-year track record of excellence.
We are a modern university that provides a competitive advantage. Our 16,000 graduates demonstrate an entrepreneurial spirit, ready to lead their peers in today’s workplaces.
Come visit us in Oshawa or learn more at uoit.ca/syf.