HRPA 2017 Annual Conference And Trade Show
Join us for the 75th Anniversary of Canada’s Largest HR Conference & Trade Show February 1–3, 2017
The 75th anniversary edition of the HRPA Annual Conference & Trade Show is now open for registrations. The event runs February 1–3, 2017 at the Metro Toronto Convention Centre. If you are an HR Professional or looking for more information about the Human Resources industry this is the event for you.
http://oceanadesigns.net/envira/venatino-carrara/ Here are the top 5 reasons you won’t want to miss HRPA’s 2017 Annual Conference & Trade Show:
1. Discover ideas, motivation and inspiration through our nine world-renowned keynote speakers in eight groundbreaking keynote sessions:
Rasmus Ankersen: Entrepreneur & Bestselling Author of The Goldmine Effect and Hunger in Paradise
Linda Nazareth: Economist, Trends Expert and author of Economorphics: The Trends Turning Today into Tomorrow
Neil Pasricha: New York Times bestselling author of The Book of Awesome and The Happiness Equation
John Boudreau: Professor and Research Director at the University of Southern California’s Marshall School of Business and Center for Effective Organizations
Jeffrey Pfeffer: Thomas D. Dee II Professor of Organizational Behavior at the Stanford Graduate School of Business
Dr. Jason Fox: Leadership Advisor and bestselling author of The Game Changer and How to Lead a Quest
Elizabeth Nyamayaro: Senior Advisor to Under-Secretary-General and Executive Director UN Women
Kelly Joscelyne: Global Talent Management Leader at PwC
Alex Sheen: Founder of social movement and non-profit organization Because I Said I Would
2. Explore 140+ HR seminars where you’ll hear cutting-edge research, discover the latest applied learning and thinking, and find out about practical tools and knowledge you can
use in your organization.
3. Connect and network with HR and business professionals as well as leaders from across Canada.
4. Find out about the latest HR products and services from the industry’s most innovative exhibitors and leading edge sponsors at the HRPA Trade Show.
5. Celebrate our 75th anniversary with special offers and prize giveaways.
Register now to take advantage of our Early Bird pricing and save $275 on your all-access pass. Visit www.hrpa.ca/ac2017 to learn more.