BROCK U: Why choose Brock? From Campus To Career Path
Why choose Brock?
- It’s strong: More than 70 undergrad programs include specialties like nursing, accounting, psychology, sport management, bioscience, grape and wine research, kinesiology, and many more
- It’s world-class: Consider our 12 Canada Research Chairs, or advanced facilities like the Cairns Family Health and Bioscience Research Complex
- It’s close: Just an hour from the GTA, in safe and scenic Niagara Region
- It’s real: Brock’s bustling co-op program is the 3rd-largest in Ontario, so students can build their potential by combining scholarship with workplace experience
- It’s success: More than 93% of 2011 grads (latest data available) had jobs within two years of graduating — better than the Ontario average (source: Government of Ontario)
- It’s green: Brock is a Fair Trade campus, and one a handful of universities in the world located within a UNESCO biosphere reserve
- It’s cool: Brock’s own students give it top marks for its culture, its inspired approach to learning and its selection of undergraduate, graduate and doctoral programs (source: CUSC)
- It’s hot: Brock teams have won more than 100 Ontario and Canadian athletic championships
Need more reasons? Go to brocku.ca
Canada’s newest centre of excellence for the arts
You can be part of it.
In Spring 2015, the Marilyn I. Walker School of Fine and Performing Arts moves into a spectacular complex that thrusts students on to a 21st-century career path.
Located in scenic Niagara, just an hour from the GTA, the Walker School at Brock University prepares students for North America’s arts and culture industry.
Designed by world-renowned Diamond Schmitt Architects, the new Walker School is a pulsing heart for active minds. Professional-calibre facilities will unlock students’ growth in Visual Arts, Dramatic Arts, Music, and the Centre for Studies in Arts and Culture.
Set in historic downtown St. Catharines, students will:
- Experience a new generation of studios with research and production spaces
- Learn to support 4K video, sound, new media, analogue and digital photography, drawing and painting
- See skills flourish through such assets as the computer commons, framing shop, custom music practice rooms and a full production theatre Get in on the act. Discover.brocku.ca