Plan for a seamless vacation
SOFTSIDE OR HARDSIDE?
Softside luggage is usually lighter and will give you a bit more flexibility when packing, not to mention it has more pocket space. Suggested use: Road trips
Hardside luggage is sure to keep your belongings safe and dry, thanks to its water-resistant. Suggested use: Cruises
2 OR 4 WHEELS?
The wheels on your luggage have a big impact on the flow of your movements.
Two recessed wheels allow for more packing space, and are simpler to navigate across uneven surfaces. Suggested use: Cobblestone or unpaved roads.
Four wheels however, are simpler to navigate in tight spaces. It is also easier to manage a heavier suitcase as it alleviates stress on your back and shoulders. Suggested use: Busy areas and tight spaces.
- Update passport and review itinerary
- Confirm health and travel insurance
- Check-in online to save time and fees
- Verify luggage weight
- Book transportation to and from the airport
- Exchange currency and/or buy a prepaid credit card
- Advise credit card company of travel dates
- Pack the necessary medication and health care essentials
- Carry-alongs: headphones, charger, adapter and neck pillow
For more tips, visit shopbentley.com