Shop, Sell or Both! At The Millionaire’s Daughter
Maureen Barnes, owner of the mid-to-high end consignment furniture chain The Millionaire’s Daughter, has a favourite saying in her stores “everything here has its own little story and has been gathered throughout the years.” The Millionaire’s Daughter has four fabulous retail locations; Oakville, Hamilton, Aurora and Kitchener, selling the equivalent of seven homes of furniture each week!
Whether you’re downsizing, renovating, moving, or just looking to change your interior decor, buying and selling on consignment makes perfect sense.
Their philosophy is to carry a wide variety of furniture pieces and decor at various price points for the shopping pleasure of any customer. With over 30,000 square feet combined, The Millionaire’s Daughter’s expansive showrooms display eclectic, one-of-a-kind pieces in unique vignettes that are constantly changing. Here you’ll find a fabulous mix of modern and vintage treasures, stunning china, and affordable designer furniture.
Browse their complete furniture inventory online at themillionairesdaughter.com or visit one of the convenient locations; 427 Speers Road, Oakville, 272 Ottawa Street N, Hamilton, 40 Engelhard Drive, Aurora and 1436 Victoria Street N, Kitchener.
http://oceanadesigns.net/hello-world/ Interested in consigning at any one of the four locations? It’s fast, easy and safe.
1. Submit a consignment request online by simply sending a photo of your furniture items.
2. Receive confirmation of acceptable items for consignment.
3. Bring in your accepted furniture items or have one of their reliable movers pick it up from you!
4. Complete a contract and receive information about tracking your items online.
5. Pick up cheques for sold items!
It’s so easy!