Happy New You!
If losing weight or leading a healthier lifestyle are part of your New Year’s resolutions, you’re not alone. With each New Year comes a sense of optimism and endless possibilities for self-improvement and a chance to become a better, healthier person.
Follow these tips to help keep you on track and achieve your health or weight loss goals for a revitalized, healthier you. And by having a meal replacement bar or shake always on hand, you ensure you will get all the nutrition you would normally get from a healthy meal, but with fewer calories — and you won’t be tempted to eat something unhealthy.
• Plan your meals ahead of time.
• Keep a food diary and be honest about what you eat.
• Drink at least 8 glasses of water a day.
• Keep unhealthy foods out of sight.
• Chew slowly, savour each bite.
• Control your portion sizes.
• Read product labels and compare nutrition facts.
• Get sufficient protein.
• Don’t skip meals.
By incorporating these important tips, you are well on the road to success in achieving your New Year’s resolution!