A visit to the Aga Khan Museum is a visit for all the senses. Housed in a stunning building and surrounded by a formal garden and public park, the Museum offers worlds of discovery — and something for all ages and interests.
Explore centuries-old artifacts and contemporary art from the Iberian Peninsula to China.
• Travel to Istanbul through images captured centuries apart.
• Experience music inspired by the Great Poets of Muslim civilizations.
• Engage with hands-on workshops, courses, and talks led by artists and experts.
• Find unique gifts designed to complement the Museum’s collection and exhibitions.
• Take a culinary journey through the Middle East, North Africa, and the Indian subcontinent.
We look forward to your visit! You’ll find us on Wynford Drive just off the Don Valley Parkway. Going by TTC? From Broadview or Eglinton Subway, the 100 Flemingdon bus stops at the Museum.
Visit agakhanmuseum.org or call 416.646.4677